PRIMARY CARE MEDICAL CLINIC
FOR ADULTS AND TEENS
Where you don’t need insurance to afford the quality healthcare that you deserve
CALL or BOOK ONLINE with us today!
March 2021 Featured Service:
Complete physical exam plus a full set of labs for $150.
This includes Hemoglobin A1c (checks for diabetes), Lipid Panel (checks cholesterol), Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (checks electrolytes and kidney function), and Complete Blood Count (checks blood cell counts and screens for anemia).
Other labs available for an additional cost.
Call the office for details.
OUR HEALTH MISSION
"To be your partner in health, healing, and hope by providing high quality healthcare and medical services that are affordable, convenient, and personalized to meet your needs."
NO INSURANCE? NO PROBLEM.
Everyone deserves access to high quality healthcare that they can afford. At Affordable Healthcare Partners, you don’t need insurance to get the quality care that you deserve.
The healthcare system is complicated, especially if you don’t have insurance. Affordable Healthcare Partners takes the guesswork out of caring for your health.
- At Affordable Healthcare Partners, you will never have to guess how much your visit will cost. You know the cost of your visit upfront and pay at the time of your visit. No hidden costs. No surprise bills.
- Office Visits: $80
- Telehealth Visits: $60
- House Calls: $180
- DOT Physicals: $120
- We are pleased to offer affordable laboratory services. As with our other services, you know the cost of the labs upfront and pay at the time of your visit.
- Affordable Healthcare Partners will work within your budget. We will never write a prescription for a treatment or medication that you can’t afford.
Your health should not suffer because you can’t afford to take time off work. We offer flexible hours so that you don’t have to miss work to take care of your health.
- Evening Hours
- Weekend Hours
- Holiday Hours (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Eve)
- If you have an urgent need to be seen outside of regular business hours, call our office. We will do our best to help bring you in to be assessed by one of our primary care physicians.
Here’s what our patients have to say:
- “I had a very positive experience. The appointment was simple to schedule and it was easy to get in touch with Krista prior to visit. I appreciated how clear and upfront billing with Affordable Healthcare Partners that she opened. I would highly recommend her services, as it is clear she is both knowledgeable and empathetic.”
- Meredith H.
- “If you are looking for someone that goes over and above just your visit to help you, Krista Michener is the one. She has office and virtual appointments available.”
- Regina C.
- “Krista has been my primary for several years. She is one of the kindest professionals I’ve ever met. She’s very compassionate and empathetic, making her easy to talk to, and be honest with, about medical care. I must admit, I’m not the easiest patient, but she is very attentive to all my health issues and remains committed in helping me maintain wellness of mind and body. I know I’m always in good hands……and you will be too.”
- Sherrie C.
READY FOR A CHECK-UP?
You have the option to either call or you can book online in the convenience of your own home!